HELP Foundation has been supporting Orphan and Destitute children for the past 27 years at 7 centers in India. Foundation awarded 3200+ times annual sponsorships to the needy children since inception in 1994. The children graduated include engineers, doctors, teachers, and small business owners. Please visit HELP Foundation Facebook page
for latest updates and videos of our efforts
100% of your donations go to support children in India WITH ZERO OVERHEAD
Thank you for a successful HELP Foundation, Inc. 27th Walk-A-Thon held on Sunday Sept.12 2021
Walk-A-Thon Walker Registration Form
|Pay for the walkathon using:|
a) Name: HELP Foundation to make the payment. (Payee is HELP Foundation)
b) Email address: email@example.com
c) In the message field clearly state the purpose of your donation for example: "Walkathon donation for walker Smita Nagaraj"
Preferred method, no added transaction fees incurred for HELP Foundation
||Mail a check:
185 Scarborough Way,
Marlboro, NJ 07746
||GoFundMe (Note: You have the option to enter $0.00 for the tips on the GoFundMe form)
||PayPal. You do not need to have
PayPal account. You can use your credit card to donate.
HELP Foundation, Inc. has been supporting the ashrams in their COVID-19 refief efforts. Donate towards India COVID-19 Relief Effort
. Your your donations
are serving those in need.
We are using the COVID relief funds to:
- send medical supplies (ex. oxygen concentrators) to the different ashrams
- support our ashram at Araku, AP by providing free groceries and provisions to the rural and tribal families
- support our ashram at Valmiki Foundation, Hyderabad by providing free eggs and provisions to the poor and needy families in the community
- support our ashram at Sevalaya, Chennai by providing free provisions to marginalized families in Tiruvallur, Chengalpet, Kanchipuram, Thanjavur, Nilgiris, Tenkasi and Thiruvarur - all in Tamil Nadu
- support our ashram at Prasanna Jyothi, Bangalore, by providing free meals (Anna Dhanam) to poor families and displaced laborers
- support our ashram at SAMPARC, Pune, by providing free medical care (dental, pediatric, mobile clinic, eye care, etc.) to the rural poor in villages of Pune District
HELP Foundation is a non-profit, tax-exempt organization that raises funds to sponsor abandoned and orphaned children in India. The purpose of the HELP Foundation
is to undertake or support programs dealing with the education, vocational training, foster care of orphaned or destitute children.
Appeal for Funds for College Children
HELP Foundation would like to express our heartfelt appreciation to all our supporters.
Your contributions in time, energy and funds are extremely valuable and we thank you.
Please support our effort to support our kids to go to Junior/Intermediate College (Plus One/Plus Two), Undergraduate College and Postgraduate College
Your donations at work
Check out this video that shows some of the kids that your donations help sponsor